Senior Organizing Director
We are working with a handful of progressive organizations and will need leadership help to manage these campaigns.
General Overview: A Organizing Director will manage 4-8 full-time staff and multiple clients across the country. As an Organizing Director, you will help to oversee volunteer-based organizing projects, design and implement political strategy, provide training, create campaign materials, and track progress towards overall campaign goals. The Organizing Director reports to the President of the company.
Locations: This is a remote position. You should expect to travel for site visits 10-15 days per month.
· Manage 4-8 staff through daily check ins and weekly planning calls
· Run trainings for staff
· Conduct formal staff evaluations three times per year
· Help to run classroom style trainings for full-time staff
Strategic Planning & Client Management
· Develop long-term and short-term strategic campaign plans
· Lead and support campaign planning sessions with key stakeholders on campaigns
· Build client relationships by writing reports and organizing weekly check-in calls
· Recruit new clients
Progress to Goal Management and Backend Support
· Track numbers towards goals with weekly reports
· Create campaign materials, tracking forms, and training guides to support staff in the field
· Drive your organizing team to hit overall campaign goals
· Liaise with organizations and other members of the community, including the political community, as appropriate
· Build a network of support
· Travel 5-10 days per month, on average
· 4+ years of experience in issue and/or electoral campaigns with increasing responsibility over time. Some experience on issue based campaigns required.
· Previous staff management experience required
· Self-starter and excellent problem solving skills
· Good balance of hands on/hands off as a staff manager
· Passion for progressive issues
· Willingness to work evenings and weekends, and to travel as necessary.
We offer a competitive salary, and it is based on experience. We provide a generous benefits package which includes healthcare, paid vacation, sick pay, and a comprehensive classroom style training program.
360 Campaign Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
To Apply: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading “Senior Organizing Director.”