Manchester, NH with the ability to travel to Durham, NH regularly
We are excited to be working with Population Connection Action Fund on the #Fight4HER (Fight for Health, Empowerment, and Rights) campaign to protest Trump’s Global Gag Rule and to advocate for reproductive freedom around the world.
General Overview: A field organizer will recruit, train, and work with a team of volunteers to build support in the community to end Trump’s Global Gag Rule. As a field organizer, you will work with your volunteer teams to convince members of Congress to stand up to the Trump administration and fight for family planning and comprehensive reproductive health care, including abortion, for individuals around the globe.
Volunteer Management & Training
· Recruit 15-20 volunteers for the campaign
· Develop volunteers into campaign leaders
· Conduct weekly individual meetings with volunteers
· Run the Summer of HER Activist Institute
· Develop long-term and short-term strategic campaign plans
· Lead and support campaign planning sessions with volunteers and other stake-holders
Lead Campaign Tactics
· Organize petition drives and call-in days
· Birddog candidates running in the 2020 Presidential Primaries
· Plan and execute media and other types of events
· Schedule and lead meetings with elected officials
· Liaise with organizations and other members of the community, including the political community, as appropriate
· Build a network of support
· Travel locally one to two days a week
· Experience in field and volunteer organizing.
· Leadership experience.
· Self-starter and excellent problem solving skills
· Excitement for working with college students and community members.
· Passion for reproductive rights
· Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
The salary for this position is competitive and depends on experience. We provide a generous benefits package which includes healthcare, paid vacation, sick pay, and a comprehensive classroom style training program. At the end of the campaign, there may be opportunity for advancement.
360 Campaign Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.