Quality Control Office Director
About the project
This election season, it is critical that everyone is engaged and participating. 360 Campaign Consulting is excited to be helping a nationwide coalition of organizations run a voter registration drive targeting people of color to expand the electorate and make sure all voices are heard. Our role is running the quality control operation, which means the stakes are high and we need great people on the team.
The Office Director will build and manage a team of staff to run quality control on voter registration forms from across the country. This position is based in Oakland, CA, and runs through mid-October, 2018.
· Bottom line on verifying the quality of all voter registration forms within the required turnaround time
· Manage the recruiting and hiring process for dozens of hourly employees
· Train staff on quality control procedures, including form review, data entry and phone verification
· Analyze data and work with the Quality Control Specialist to flag trends and problems for partner organizations
· Develop top hourly staff into leaders, including promoting staff and delegating responsibilities
· Personally complete several shifts of quality control work per week
· Anticipate workflow and create employee schedules accordingly
· Commitment to civic engagement, particularly among communities of color
· 2-5 years of experience in political campaigns or community organizing
· Experience recruiting and managing large teams of staff or volunteers
· Extremely detail-oriented: you catch small and large errors that most people miss
· Good with technology: you’re a problem solver and the person your colleagues go to with their computer problems
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel/Sheets (can create reports from large data sets quickly)
· Paranoid and always anticipating a crisis (also, level-headed in a crisis)
· Willingness to work long hours, including evenings and weekends
· Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
· Experience with voter registration a plus
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Health care is available.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “QC Office Director.”
360 Campaign Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.