Organizing Director(Coming soon)
We are a field for hire vendor, so we expand our organizing capacity as we get more clients and campaigns to work on. At this exact moment we aren't looking to bring on an additional Organizing Director but as we grow and expand we will need more leadership. Tell us a little about you and let us know why you should be the first person we call when we open our Organizing Director search.
General Overview: An Organizing Director will manage 4-6 full-time staff across the country. As an Organizing Director, you will manage staff who are running volunteer based organizing projects, help design and implement political strategy key states or Congressional Districts, provide training, create campaign materials, and track progress towards overall campaign goals. You will also be on the companies’ leadership team and help to drive organization-wide goals. Organizing Directors report to the Vice President of Operations for 360.
Locations: This is a remote position, based anywhere with WiFi and cell service. You should expect to travel between 10-15 days per month, on average.
· Manage 4-6 staff through daily check ins and weekly planning calls
· Help to organize and run two or three annual staff trainings
· Conduct formal staff evaluations three times per year
· Run two annual regional staff retreats
· Develop long-term and short-term strategic campaign plans
· Lead and support campaign planning sessions with key stakeholders in swing states
Progress to Goal Management and Backend Support
· Track numbers towards goals with weekly reports
· Create campaign materials, tracking forms, and training guides to support organizers in the field
· Drive your organizing team to hit overall campaign goals
· Liaise with organizations and other members of the community, including the political community, as appropriate
· Help to manage in-state coalitions in collaboration with your staff
· 4+ years of experience in issue and/or electoral campaigns with increasing responsibility over time. Some experience on issue based campaigns required.
· Previous staff management experience required
· Self-starter and excellent problem solving skills
· Good balance of hands on/hands off as a staff manager
· Passion for progressive solutions to big problems
· Willingness to work evenings and weekends, and to travel as necessary.
· Excellent report writing skills
The salary for this position is highly competitive and depends on experience. We provide a generous benefits package which includes healthcare, paid vacation, sick pay, and a training program.
At 360 Campaign Consulting we believe deeply that equity and inclusion in our organization makes us better at our work and helps to build a stronger progressive movement. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community and people who identify with other underrepresented groups to apply.