Voter Registration Data Specialist
Oakland, CA or Brooklyn, NY or Remote
This election season, it is critical that everyone is engaged and participating. 360 Campaign Consulting is excited to be helping a nationwide coalition of organizations run a voter registration drive targeting people of color to expand the electorate and make sure all voices are heard. Our role is running the quality control operation, which means the stakes are high and we need great people on the team.
The Data Specialist is a liaison between the 360 Campaign Consulting quality control operation and the partner groups registering voters on the ground, digging into the data to share key information with folks in the field. This position is based in Oakland, CA and runs through mid-October, 2018.
· Work with partner groups and state tables to develop and implement robust quality control systems and processes for voter registration drives
· Work with Quality Control Office Director and part-time quality control staff to identify potential problems and relay that information to partner groups
· Analyze data and produce daily and weekly reports on key quality control metrics for partner groups
· Participate in regular conference calls and individual phone calls with partner groups to review the results of quality control data and troubleshoot any issues
· Personally do at least one shift per week of quality control in the quality control office
· Commitment to civic engagement, particularly among communities of color
· 3-7 years of experience in community organizing or political data management
· At least one cycle of voter registration or field experience
· Experience building alliances and working closely with diverse organizations, especially organizations rooted in communities of color
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel/Sheets (can create reports from large data sets quickly)
· Extremely detail-oriented and excellent at navigating complex systems
· Enjoys digging into data and identifying trends or anomalies
· Paranoid and always anticipating a crisis (also, level-headed in a crisis)
· Willingness to work long hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Health care is available.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Data Specialist.”
360 Campaign Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.